Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Love Insitute

Hey guys,


You should all know I love Institute, I am taking a Book of Mormon class from Bro. Soderberg up at UVU and dang it is so cool. Have you ever had the experience when you walk out of seminary or church, or an EFY experience, etc. and you just walk out of there with nothing to say except wow.......wow....wow.... over and over again because you don't know what to say, think, or do. Yah that happens to me every week in this class. You all should be enrolled in institute. It is a thousand times better then seminary, so if you didn't like seminary that is still no excuse.

1 comment:

Raymundo said...

Insitute is great! I would agree with you there. The class I attended on The writings of John the Beloved was incredible!

I can't wait to go again!!