Friday, April 10, 2009

Its Good Friday Everbody

Hey Guys long time no see,

Its Good Friday!!!!!!! Good Friday traditionally celebrates the crucifixion of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I have been thinking a lot about this event and the effect that it has had in my life. I have an article about the crucifixion, it is found on http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/crucifix.htm . Anyone who thinks they can handle the gruesome details of crucifixion I think it could be wise to do so it gives a new understanding of what Christ went through in your stead.

With the way this physician describes it hard not tear up that a man who has done nothing but good to the world would be treated so terribly. And what is even more amazing to me is that an all powerful being would be willing to go through such unbelievable torture.

I am extremely grateful that he did though, for if he had not I know that there would be no hope for me in this life. I know that through this one act performed by Redeemer I can be saved and be happy in this life and the eternities to come. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have to repent, I can't accurately describe to you all how grateful I am for this gift. But anyone who has had a personal experience with the atonement of Christ knows what it is I am talking about. And anyone who hasn't I am sure has things to repent of and needs to take advantage of the joy that can come from it.

No comments: