Thursday, September 17, 2009

Proxy Work

Sunday was the first time we meet our ward bishop or any of those guys and we were in priesthood, and my bishop, who is a very good man I love him dearly, said something interesting about proxy work. He said, "A lot of Christians and people form other faiths don't understand proxy work or how you can be baptized for someone else." He continued, "To them I like to say that Christ was the ultimate example of proxy work He did for me what I could not do for myself, and because he did I can and will be saved. The same pattern is fallowed in going and doing baptism for the dead. You are doing something for some else that they can't do for themselves."

The whole idea of proxy work show how great the wisdom of our God. It allows us to serve and help others with something that is drastically important I also am extremely great that god allows proxy work with the atonement if not we all would be one hundred percent and completely screwed.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Thanks for your thought, Jeremy.

Temple is amazing!!